banner

Thursday, March 3, 2011

[day 14-15: california? yes please]

california, california, here i come!
[name that song]
i found out last night that
i get to go to california for
my spring break.

not only do i get to go to the wonderful
state of CA, i get to go with my best friend,
[drumroll please...]
MY MOMMA!

oh my heavens, i cannot even tell you how
excited i am. for the first time,
in the history of forever,
my mom and i get to go on our
own adventure!

we get to go to a play, [we're seeing wicked!]
and to the beach,
and wherever else we want!
and, we get a sweet piece of that
california sunshine.

i. am. pumped.
my mom, me, and an adventure.
ooh my heavens.
this is going to be epic.

you better believe there will
be pictures and enough documentation...
i've decided that my mom is a
[pathological] picturetaker.
and i'm starting to take after her
[hopefully in more ways than one]

california, here i come.
better prepare yourself.

over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment