banner

Monday, February 21, 2011

[day 5: ppps]

p: powder
p: president's day
p: p90x
s: success

let me tell ya...today was a powder-packed prime day of president's day
snowboarding. success? most. definitely. along with that, i decided i am
going to start p90x with my little brother.

[buns and thighs, and apparently everything else. whoohoo!]

not only did i get to go snowboarding with my adorable family,
i met beautiful liza young up there. along with werner, joe and daniel.
the snow was [perfect] the people were [fabulous] and the whole day
was completely [perfectly peachy] i cannot love snowboarding
any more then i do. right. now.

back to p90x. i've done a couple of the workouts right?
not in any type of successive order, but i have done them.
well, let me tell ya, doing a different one every day is killer.
i only did it for two days [just for a little test run]
because jake started last week, and i was pretty sure
i was going to loose limbs, i was so sore.

but...i cannot complain.
it's a good feeling to know i'm putting
this body of mine to work.
i've decided the hardest thing about
completing an exercise program
is exactly that: completing it.

sticking to something that is as long
as p90x is going to be hard.
but, i like challenges.
hard things are good things!!
this, is going to be a hard thing.
and i am pumped.

not only for p90x, but for my life in general.
today, i turned over a new leaf in my life.
new colors, new outlook, new...everything!
[just about, anyway]

in the words of dr. seuss, "[i've] got brains in [my] head.
[i've] got feet in [my] shoes. [i] can steer [myself] in any
direction [i] choose [i'm] on my own, and [i] know what
[i] know. [i'm] the [girl] who'll decide where to go."

brillant man, that mr. seuss.
ppps. over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment