banner

Thursday, February 17, 2011

[day 1: beginnings]

so...i'm conforming. i have started a blog--and i feel like i have to explain myself. today, during class, i started crunching some numbers
[weird right? me and numbers...who knew]


in 365 days, i will be more than halfway through my second year of college
in 210 days, i will be turing 20 years old
in 87 days, i will have officially finished my first year of college


along with this mind-blowing realization, i thought about a couple more things...
within the next 365 days, all of my high school guy friends will be on missions
within the next 365 days, i will be going to weddings for friends
within the next 365 days, jake will be turning 17
within the next 365 days, colin will turning 15
within the next 365 days, jaxon will be turning 11
[by that time, i will have experienced heart failure three times over]
within the next 365 days, my parents will be as amazing as ever 
[for them, age is insignificant]


the goal of this blog is simple...i will write, every day, for the next year. 
this blog will be full of adventures, new understandings, and observations about my life!
it will hopefully show you more of what i'm about...
and will show me more of what i'm about.


this, it the beginning of my own social project. [yikes]
wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment