banner

Thursday, April 28, 2011

[day 63-71: done]

i am done.

i am done with my first year of college
i am done with my second round of finals
i am done with a lot of other things too
and let me tell ya...
 
life is *fabulous*

my mom told me today
that she's been noticing
my singing around the house...
it's bbbaacckkkkk
and it was gone for a long time.
for two whole months,
i hardly sang a note...
not even in church.

mind you,
i don't sing out-loud all the time,
but it could be considered a
personal mood meter.

and that personal mood meter
is going to stay where it is right now
for a long time.
i can feel it...

because things have been falling into place for me
on a lot of different levels of my life lately
and i cannot even begin to express my gratitude.

i am done hiding in a shell.
i am done shying away.

i am clearing my head
clearing my heart
and letting go...
moving on and [moving up]

i am [simply] done.
and i am back...in full force.

i know i've said that before,
but this time, i mean it.

happiness,
sunshine,
and
summer.

doin' work,
having fun,
[absolutely] loving my life,
and enjoying the sun...
over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment