banner

Saturday, November 12, 2011

[day 274: leftbrain rightbrain]

Left brain: 
I am the left brain. 
I am a scientist. 
A mathematician. 
I love the familiar. 
I categorize. 
I am accurate. 
Linear. 
Analytical. 
Strategic. 
I am practical. 
Always in control. 
A master of words and language. 
Realistic. 
I calculate equations and play with numbers. 
I am order. I am logic. I know exactly who I am.

Right brain. 
I am the right brain. 
I am creativity. 
A free spirit. 
I am passion. 
Yearning. 
Sensuality. 
I am the sound of roaring laughter. 
I am taste. 
The feeling of sand beneath bare feat. 
I am movement. 
Vivid colors. 
I am the urge to paint on an empty canvas.
I am boundless imagination. 
Art. Poetry. I sense. I feel. 
I am everything I wanted to be.

I love this.
SO much.
everyone is predominantly one or the other,
but both are needed...
which one are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment